Tool Design Engineer – Injection Molding
Check out this exciting opportunity to work for a growing company located in Southeastern Wisconsin!
– A leader in their industry with over 50 years in business
– 135+ employees
– New ownership in June 2021
This Company Values and Appreciates Their Employees:
– Excellent Medical, Dental, Disability, Life insurance benefits
– 401k with 4% company match
– Paid Time Off and Holidays
– Team Building events and more!
Your Role with The Company:
– Design and assist in the release of quality designs to manufacturing.
– Interacting with account managers to ensure adherence to client, product, and industry standards
– Ensuring design for manufacturability
– This position reports to Engineering Manager and will interact with many functions of the company so your success will be recognized!
– Injection mold design experience required
– 2 year or 4 year Mechanical design/engineering degree preferred
– General Mechanical Aptitude
– Ability to use 3d software
– Understanding of the machining process
– Use of Microsoft office products
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to Bob@connect-ology.com; referencing Job ID# mr3323.