Supply Chain Manager
Apply your supply chain management background to a growing manufacturer with over 60 years in the fluid power business!
– A leader in their industry with over 60 years in business
– Known for quality, durability, high customer care support and quick delivery
– ISO certifications
– 60+ employees
– Publicly held
This Company Values and Appreciates Their Employees:
– Medical, Dental, Disability, Life insurance, and Prescription Drug coverage
– Health Savings and Flexible Spending accounts
– Commuter Benefits
– Paid Time Off and Holidays
– Annual Holiday celebration, Team Building events, Monthly celebrations, and more!
Your Role with The Company:
– Providing day-to-day direction for a team of buyers, schedulers, and logistics professionals
– Improving processes for sourcing, supplier management, inventory control, and logistics to maximize the spend
– Developing a supplier scorecard and holding suppliers accountable for their performance
– Negotiating with vendors to ensure the best cost, quality, and delivery
– Utilizing Microsoft Excel and eventually Syteline ERP for analysis and reporting.
– This position reports to the Director of Operations and will interact with many functions of the company so your success will be recognized!
– 5+ years of supply chain leadership experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
– Leadership experience with direct reports, proven ability to lead, mentor, and develop others
– Experience with supplier management, inventory management cost reduction, and cost avoidance
– Proven ability to drive cost savings and inventory reductions
– Strong analytical and inventory management skills
– Strong understanding of ERP systems, MS office tools, and data analysis
– Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, equivalent experience will be considered
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing Job ID# mr3245.