Quality Manager – Manufacturing – SE Minnesota
Looking for a great opportunity to apply your quality experience and your “get it done” attitude with a growing manufacturing company in SE Minnesota? The right candidate is currently a Quality Manager or a Quality Engineer that is ready for the next step!
– This company is privately owned (not private equity) with approximately $15M in annual revenue with 90 employees
– They have been in business 80+ years and are recognized as “the best place to work in town”
– They pride themselves on having developed a great culture with a “people first” approach evidenced by very low turn-over
– They are a contract metal fabricator with full engineering capabilities and over 100,000 square feet of manufacturing space
– They do business with world class customers like John Deere!
This Company Values and Appreciates Their Employees:
– 401k with company match
– Paid Time Off and Holiday
– Flexible work schedule if needed
Your Role with The Company:
– Taking the lead on managing the ISO 9001:2015 quality system
– Leading a group of six Inspectors and Technicians across two shifts
– Ensuring the PPAP’s are completed in a timely manner and reviewing the PPAP’s with the customers
– Being the key point of contact with customers and suppliers
– Reporting quality metrics internally and with customer/supplier reviews
– Leading the CAPA process
– Assisting improvement teams
– This position reports to the VP of Operations, is a key staff member and will interact with many functions of the company so your success will be recognized!
– 5 years’ quality experience in a contract manufacturing environment with some supervision preferred
– Experience preparing PPAP’s and CAPA’s and reviewing with customers
– High energy level with an emphasis on a team environment towards problem solving
– Experience reporting quality data and being part of improvement efforts
– Experience managing an ISO quality system
– Bachelors’ degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com, referencing Job ID# mr3229.