Production Manager – Metal Fabrication
Check out this fantastic opportunity to work for a growing company in Central Wisconsin!
– A diverse manufacturing company that has been in business for over 25 years and continues to grow and expand its offerings in the market!
– Multiple U.S. plants that continue to provide their customers with the highest quality products and services
– Having a “Whatever it Takes” attitude makes them an exceptional partner and employer
This Company Values and Appreciates Their Employees:
– Medical, Dental, Disability, Life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, EAP
– 401k Retirement Savings Plan
– On-site free Health Clinic
– Tuition reimbursement
– Generous paid time off and Holidays
Your Role with The Company:
– Maintaining production schedules and managing shop employees
– Working closely with the Quality Assurance department to ensure products are fabricated to company standards
– Coaching and mentoring the team, ensuring they have the tools to meet daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs
– Coordinating the recruitment, hiring, orientation, training, and testing of new employees for the department
– This position reports to the Director of Operations and will interact with many functions of the company so your success will be recognized!
– 5+ years of Production leadership experience with more than 50 direct and indirect reports including training, performance reviews, and corrective action
– Developmental, bench-building leadership style
– Experience with machining, welding, and other forms of fabrication preferred – but not required
– Passion for continuous improvement with a proven ability to reduce waste and increase efficiencies on the production floor
– Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, must have a minimum of an Associates degree
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com; referencing Job ID# mr3250