Manufacturing Engineering Manager
If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for continuous improvement, and a desire to work for a leading manufacturer in the powersports, automotive, and industrial markets this opportunity is for you!
– This Plant is a division of a 1500+ employee company that serves the recreational vehicle and aerospace industries!
– They have been in business for 30+ years and are recognized as “the best place to work in town”
– This location employs 85+ happy employees
– Engrained in their culture is giving back to the community and they are an ESOP company
– They have several locations throughout the US and Mexico and ship internationally
This Company Values and Appreciates Their Employees:
– 401k with company match
– Paid Time Off and Holidays
Your Role with The Company:
– You will manage the die cast process from development to process improvement
– Leading, mentoring, and coaching a team of process technicians
– Assisting in scheduling, hiring, employee evaluations, and discipline
– Ensuring process setup documentation is established and maintained
– Developing and continuously improving procedures
– This position reports to the Plant Manager and will interact with many, so your success will be recognized!
– Minimum of four years of working in a die-casting facility
– Leadership experience, experience conducting performance reviews required
– Experience with flow simulation
– Engineering background
– Excellent project management skills
– Experience working cross-functionally to coordinate continuous improvement projects and track cost savings
– Our client is not hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment-based non-immigrant and immigrant visas.
– Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Interested? Inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; referencing Job ID# mr3316.