Director of I.T. – Manufacturing
Looking for a great opportunity to apply your manufacturing background and I.T. leadership experience to a rapidly growing company in St. Paul, Minnesota? Our client is an industry leader who supplies to demanding customers and needs an experienced Director of I.T. to join their team!
– A leader in their industry with over 80 years in business
– $150m in revenue
– 400,000 square foot facility with state-of-the-art equipment
– 300+ employees
This Company Values and Appreciates Their Employees:
– Medical, Dental, Vision
– Disability, Life insurance
– Health Savings and Flex Spending
– 401k, Annual Bonuses
– Paid Time Off and Holidays
Your Role with The Company:
– Overseeing I.T. operations, supervising systems, and a team of IT staff supporting the U.S. operations for the business
– Creating processes and standards for the selection, implementation, and support of systems
– Ensuring smooth delivery and operation of IT services by monitoring systems performance
– Developing and executing the strategy as it relates to the organization’s IT infrastructure, including the cyber security roadmap
– Evaluating complex business needs and recommending technical solutions
– Collaborating cross-functionally to ensure the decisions are executed in the best interest of the organization
– Coaching and mentoring the team, ensuring they have the tools to meet daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs
– This position is part of the Senior Leadership Team and reports to the Chief Financial Officer. You will interact with many functions of the company so your success will be recognized!
– 10+ years in I.T in manufacturing
– 5+ years of leadership with direct reports
– Leadership experience with direct reports
– Customer service mindset
– Project management background
– Ability to provide a long-term cyber security roadmap
– Track record of identifying cost savings through I.T.
– Experience with ERP systems, SAP is ideal
– Bachelor’s Degree preferred, equivalent experience will be considered
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; referencing Job ID# mr3270.