Engineering Manager – Contract Manufacturing
Check out this amazing new opportunity to work for a growing company located in Bloomington, Minnesota!
– This company is family owned with 85 happy employees!
– They have been in business for 75 years and are recognized for providing that “big enough” but not “too big” feel about them.
– To keep on top of innovation they utilize state of the art technology and equipment to provide some of the most advanced products and services in their industry!
– With a diverse number of industries served, they remain secure and growing!
This Company Values and Appreciates Their Employees:
– 401k with company match
– Profit sharing
– Paid Time Off and Holidays
Your Role with The Company:
– Leading a small Engineering team in supporting new and existing projects within set timing and budgets
– Acting as the liaison with internal and external customers to promote product development, strengthen relationships, and manage current projects
– Being a key contributor to the companies LEAN initiatives by bringing your knowledge and experience to a supportive team
– You will report directly to the CEO and be an active member of the leadership team, providing insight on capital projects, employee development, and overall company growth strategies
– A beautiful area in Minnesota just south of the Twin Cities offering that close enough to big city life, but far enough away to enjoy the outdoors!
– 5+ years of Engineering and Project Management experience required
– 1+ years management experience
– Experience with LEAN manufacturing principles required
– Experience with new product introduction in a contract manufacturing environment (metals preferred)
– Bachelor Degree in Engineering preferred (plus for Metallurgical or Materials)
– Excellent communication skills, organization, flexibility, and ability to work successfully with cross-functional teams required
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com; referencing Job ID# mr3106.