Production Supervisor – Weekend Day/Night Shift – 3 Day Week!
Looking to use your strong leadership and continuous improvement abilities to lead a production department? We’re looking for a high energy person with a passion for leading/developing people and driving change!
We have a day shift Supervisor and a night shift Supervisor open and you’d be working Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Our client is leader in their industry and has an excellent reputation for high quality. The operation is growing and these positions are open due to an expansion!
This position will report to the Operations Manager and will provide you with the responsibilities of:
• Ensuring all work is being performed in a safe and effective manner
• Executing the daily schedule to ensure each assembly is made per the customer specifications/requirements and ships on time
• Training the employees and driving lean activities such as; 5S, OEE, one-piece flow etc.
• Taking charge of issues and ensuring they get resolved
• Ensuring the scheduled and unscheduled maintenance is being performed and there is a high sense of urgency to keep capital equipment in an optimal working condition
• Implementing changes to increase efficiency and stream line business processes – get the waste out
• Communicating with other shift leaders to ensure a smooth hand-off
An excellent candidate with have the following skills and qualifications:
• A minimum of three years’ experience leading a manufacturing operation, preferably with injection molding
• Associate’s degree rdesired or equivalent experience
• Knowledge of quality systems requirements and print reading
• Demonstrated ability to motivate people, assess and develop employee skills, and provide strong leadership in a production environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A “hands on” leadership approach
This position is very high profile in the company and your success will lead to continual scope/responsibility growth. This position is a key staff member and you will have direct influence on the direction of the operation.
Interested? Please below! Inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; please reference Job ID# mr2978.