Business Development Manager-Manufacturing-Remote
Are you looking for a great opportunity to showcase your technical and consultative sales skills that sets you apart from other sales people? Our Minnesota-based client is looking for you to join their team. Our client is an industry leader in ductile and grey iron castings. Our client can also machine the castings to their net shape configuration and also provide additional value-add heat treat operations such as annealing, stress relief, quench and temper, induction hardening and austempering.
This position reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing and will provide you with the responsibilities of:
• Meeting or exceeding a predetermined call and visit plan for existing customers with the purpose of serving their needs.
• Continually prospect for new accounts and close on new business based on annual goals.
• Liaison between engineering and the customer, when necessary.
• Provide timely feedback on the status and competitive nature of quotes.
• Assure that customer issues are addressed in a timely fashion.
• Preparing price quotations, terms of sale, delivery dates and preparing orders.
• Communicates and interacts effectively and efficiently with employees, supervisors, individuals for other organizations and customers.
• Participate in professional staff development.
An excellent candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
• 5-7 years of experience in outside industrial sales.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.S/B.A. from a 4 year University) or work equivalent in sales and marketing.
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
• Strong reasoning, analytical and technical skills.
• Strong Microsoft Office Suite and Excel user.
This position will provide you the opportunity to be an integral part of the continued success of the business!
Interested? Apply below! Questions can be sent to email@example.com; please reference Job ID# mr2923.