Check out this amazing opportunity to work for a growing company located in the Twin Cities!
– 200 employee’s across three location with 55 in the Twin Cities
– Taking on some large new customers and are projecting significant growth
– Very clean and organized shop
– Great culture
– Privately owned
This Company Values and Appreciates Their Employees:
– Medical, Dental, Disability, Life insurance
– Paid Time Off and Holidays
– Team Building events and more!
Your Role with The Company:
– You will lead the implementation of new, custom products from the awarding of the PO through ongoing production!
– You will also interact with the customer on design requirements and work to increase business relationships with them.
– This position reports to the Engineering Manager and will interact with many functions of the company so your success will be recognized!
– 5+ years of experience in manufacturing
– Strong understanding of contract manufacturing
– Design experience in a 3D design system such as AUTOCAD or Solidworks
– Proven ability to successfully manage each part from quote stage through production
– Working knowledge of quality systems
– Bachelor Degree in engineering preferred, equivalent experience will be considered
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; referencing Job ID# mr3099