Senior Tool Design Engineer
Check out this amazing opportunity to work for a growing company located in the Northern Twin Cities Metro!
– A leader in their industry with over 45 years in business
– 38,000 square foot state of the art facility
– ISO 9001 certified
– 45+ employees
– Privately owned
This Company Values and Appreciates Their Employees:
– Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
– Short and Long Term Disability
– Paid Time Off and Holidays
– Tuition Reimbursement
Your Role with The Company:
– You will develop and design progressive tooling, die modifications, fixtures and jigs for a variety of fabrication and stamping projects!
– In addition you will interact with new customers on any product design support and partner with Production on process improvement projects.
– This position reports to the Operations Manager and will interact with many functions of the company so your success will be recognized!
– 5+ years experience designing progressive and stage tooling in the metal stamping industry
– 5+ years of CAD design experience, Solidworks preferred
– Familiarity with tool building processes including machining, wire edm, and assembly
– Knowledge of inspection equipment and ability to read blue prints with GD&T
– Leadership experience or a desire to grow into leadership desired
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com; referencing Job ID# mr3092.