Quality Engineer – Machining
Check out this amazing opportunity to work for a growing company located in the Minneapolis metro!
– A leading supplier to the Medical Device industry
– ISO 9001:2105, AS9100 and ISO 13485 certified
– 250 employees company wide, 150 in the Minnesota plant
– Private held and family run organization that continues to grow!
This Company Values and Appreciates Their Employees:
– Medical, Dental, Disability, Life insurance
– Direct Deposit
– Safety Allowance
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Quarterly Bonus Incentive
– Paid Time Off and Holidays
Your Role with The Company:
– Validating processes for new products to ensure they meet regulatory requirements
– Gathering and analyzing data to solve quality related problems.
– Assuring products and related processes conform to established requirements/standards through auditing, inspection and testing activities.
– Interacting with cross functional team members, suppliers and leadership to implement the company’s quality goals.
– This position reports to the Quality Manager and will interact with many functions of the company so your success will be recognized!
– 5+ years in quality engineering in a highly regulated manufacturing environment such as medical device, automotive or aerospace required
– Experience in a contract manufacturing environment
– Knowledge of ISO and other quality management systems for highly regulated industries
– Strong statistical analysis and process control experience
– Six Sigma Green Belt preferred
– Proficiency in machining processes preferred
– Associates Degree required, Bachelor Degree highly desired
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com; referencing Job ID# mr3107.