Plant Manager – Plastics
Be a part of a successful, growing company in Northern Minnesota with a diverse group of plastic processes!
– A leader in their industry with over 25 years in business
– Over the next 6-7 years they are looking at almost doubling their revenue
– Three sites with a diverse process portfolio
– Over 75 happy employees with an average tenure of 10 years
– Privately owned with a strong, personal culture that empowers its employees
We Value and Appreciate Our Employees:
– Internal core values that revolves around the employees success
– Internal programs that promote continuous learning for all levels of employees
– Many benefits available such as medical, dental, life, short & long term disability, holiday and vacation pay.
Your Role with The Company:
– As an integral part of the management team you will lead, monitor, and review a team of direct reports that aids in success of the production floor. This person will need to promote a positive work environment, cost savings, and cycle time reductions all while ensuring the company process and procedures are being applied. You will also first-hand be part of the selection process to build a strong successful team!
– Plastic industry experience highly desired
– Excellent people and customer relation skills required
– Strong oral, written, and organizational skills required
– The ability to self-motivate, be flexible, and prioritize with and without pressure preferred.
– Bachelors in business, a technical school degree, or equivalent preferred.
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; referencing Job ID# mr3040.