VP of Manufacturing – Metal Fabrication
Become part of the senior management team for this Twin Cities based rapidly growing contract manufacturing company with multiple sites!
- This company has been in business for over 60 years and has doubled in size the last three years
- They continue to invest in state-of-the-art equipment and automation
- They have a dedicated continuous team and have a relentless focus to keep getting better
- They will end 2021 at $75M in sales and have plans to get to $150M in the next several years
- They take good care of their employees and are considered a great place to work
Your role with the company
The Vice President of Manufacturing is the “Right-hand person” to the CEO. You will be challenged with developing the strategy for manufacturing that will enable the group to stay ahead of the expected rapid growth. You’ll have four Plant Managers reporting to you that will be the “Boots on the ground” execution team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field desired
- Metal fabrication knowledge
- 10 years leadership experience with multiple sites
- Proven experience creating and implementing strategies to accommodate rapid significant growth
- Proven experience assessing talent, developing talent and ensuring the team is built that can be very dynamic in a rapid growth environment
- Proactive and drive to get results
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com; referencing Job ID# mr3118.