Project Engineer-Product Development/Manufacturing
Project Engineer – Product Development / Manufacturing
Become a part of a growing team that is one of the world’s largest suppliers of products that enhance one of the Earth’s most precious resources! Their management team is one that has empowered employees with immeasurable opportunities to grow and advance!
Our client is located on the Eastern side of the Twin Cities, has been in business for over 95 years, and is on a trajectory for immense growth! With over 140 employees at this location they are a part of a larger, global company that provides game changing innovations in their market.
Your role with the company
• Being a critical member of the front end team executing projects from start to finish
• Utilizing current experience and knowledge to aid in creation, implementation, and improvement on company processes
• Creating and implementing project schedules while being the go to person for full team support
• Interfacing with internal and external teams during all phases of projects, ensuring all requirements are clearly defined and stay within the scope of the project
• Communicating project status and suggesting necessary changes
• 5+ years in new product development and project management
• Bachelors in Engineering
• 5+ years hands on design experience- plastic injection molding/electrical-mechanical/assembly preferred
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com; referencing Job ID#mr3058.