Production Supervisor (2nd Shift) – Machining
Check out this amazing opportunity to work for a growing company located on the Eastern side of the Twin Cities Metro area!
– A leader in their industry with nearly 50 years in business
– $46m in revenue
– ISO/IATF 16949 registered
– 140+ employees
– Privately held
This Company Values and Appreciates Their Employees:
– Medical, Dental, Disability, Life insurance
– Annual Profit Sharing
– Paid Time Off and Holidays
– Team Building events and more!
Your Role with The Company:
– You will lead a team of 30 second shift employees to ensure safety, quality, productivity and delivery goals are met on a daily basis. This includes leading, motivating and developing the skills of all levels of your team.
– This position reports to the Plant Manager and will interact with many functions of the company so your success will be recognized!
– Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a machining environment
– 3 years of leadership experience with direct reports required
– Ability to take initiative and problem solve
– Technical knowledge – understanding of manufacturing operations, ability to read blue prints
– Knowledge of & experience with applying LEAN concepts
– GED or High School Diploma required, Associates Degree preferred
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com; referencing Job ID# mr3117.