Production Manager – Machining
Check out this exciting opportunity to lead production for a growing company located in the Minneapolis metro!
– A leading supplier to the Medical Device industry
– ISO 9001:2105, AS9100 and ISO 13485 certified
– 250 employees’ company wide, 140 in the Minnesota plant
– Private held and family run organization that continues to grow!
This Company Values and Appreciates Their Employees:
– Medical, Dental, Disability, Life insurance
– Direct Deposit
– Safety Allowance
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Quarterly Bonus Incentive
– Paid Time Off and Holidays
Your Role with The Company:
– You will direct the activities of the manufacturing operations, leading 100 team members across two shifts with a focus on developmental leadership, continuous improvement and collaboration across internal departments!
– This position reports to the General Manager and will interact with many functions of the company so your success will be recognized!
– Minimum of 3 years of Production leadership experience in manufacturing with direct reports
– Experience in a machining is preferred
– Self-starter with the proven ability to identify opportunities for improvement and take initiative
– Proficiency in Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field preferred
– Experience with medical, aerospace, and other highly regulated environments is preferred
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com, referencing Job ID# mr3165.