Check out this amazing opportunity to work for a growing company located in western Wisconsin!
– A critical manufacturer of key components for healthcare, transportation, defense, food and beverage, and energy markets
– A leader in their industry with over 25 years in business
– ISO 9001 Certified
– 75+ employees
– 2 locations in the upper Midwest
This Company Values and Appreciates Their Employees:
– Medical, Dental, Disability, Life insurance
– Tuition Reimursement
– 401k, Annual Bonuses
– Paid Time Off and Holidays
– Annual Company Picnic, Team Building events and more!
Your Role with The Company:
– Building strong relationships with the existing accounts with a focus on understand their needs and growing their business
– Communicating leads to the sales team and helping to transition prospects into customers
– Serving as the liason between the customer and engineering
– Preparing sales data for business reviews with management
– This position reports to the Program Management Manager and will interact with many functions of the company so your success will be recognized!
– Experience with inside sales and/or customer service
– Strong analysis and decision making skills
– Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
– Willingness to / familiarity with living in a rural lake country community
– Bachelor Degree preferred
– Electrical assembly experience preferred
Interested? Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com; referencing Job ID# mr3124.