Outside Sales – Industrial Components
Check out this amazing opportunity to work for a growing company located in Minnesota!
– A leader in their industry with over 100 years in business
– $150m in revenue across three divisions and eleven locations
– ISO 9001:2015 registered
– 200+ employees
– Employee owned (ESOP) company
This Company Values and Appreciates Their Employees:
– Medical, Dental, Life and AD&D insurance
– Short and Long Term Disability
– Employee Stock Ownership plan
– Paid Time Off and Holidays
– Health club Reimbursement
Your Role with The Company:
– You will manage your own time, developing call plans and establishing relationships with current and potential new customers in the territory
– Continuously learn about and present new products to the customers, ensuring they are aware of the latest technology
– Following up on sales leads, managing the sales closing process and processing customer orders
– Providing customer feedback to the Division Manager regarding the level and quality of service
– Monitoring customer disputes, returns and other problems, assisting with resolution in a timely and efficient manner.
– Maintain customer records, activity reports, pricing schedules and other business records as directed.
– This position reports to the Division Manager and will interact with many functions of the company so your success will be recognized!
– Bachelor’s degree required. Business or Engineering major preferred.
– Minimum of 2 years of outside sales experience selling industrial products, preferably to OEMs.
– Effective negotiating skills
– Strong analytical skills
– Good computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Very outgoing and enjoys helping customers
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com; referencing Job ID# mr3094.