Senior Procurement Manager
Check out this amazing opportunity to work for a growing company located in the Northern suburbs of Minneapolis/St. Paul!
– A leader in their industry with over 100 years in business
– $150m in revenue across three divisions and eleven locations
– ISO 9001:2015 registered
– 200+ employees
– Employee owned (ESOP) company
This Company Values and Appreciates Their Employees:
– Medical, Dental, Life and AD&D insurance
– Short and Long Term Disability
– Employee Stock Ownership plan
– Paid Time Off and Holidays
– Health club Reimbursement
Your Role with The Company:
– You will lead a team of two Purchasing Managers and eight Buyers supporting four divisions with a focus on developing and implementing standardized processes for sourcing, commodity management, inventory control and supplier management to maximize the spend.
– Maximizing the ERP system for optimal commodity, supplier and inventory management
– This position reports to the Corporate Manager of Supply Chain and Operations and will interact with many functions of the company so your success will be recognized!
– Bachelor Degree required
– 5+ years of strategic procurement leadership experience in a distribution environment
– 7+ years of leadership experience with direct reports
– Demonstrated track record of establishing and implementing commodity strategies
– Strong analytical and inventory management skills.
– Experience creating SOP’s for purchasing and delivering on KPI’s
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com; referencing Job ID# mr3105.