Plant Manager – Manufacturing (Automotive)
Check out this amazing opportunity to work for a Best in Class manufacturing company that values and appreciates their employees!
– A leader in the automotive industry with over 105 years in business
– 1000+ employees in the U.S
We Value and Appreciate Our Employees:
– Paid Vacation & Holidays
– Medical, Life, Dental, Long Term Disability
– Flexible Savings Accounts (FSA)
Your Role with The Company:
– Coaching, training and leading associates using leadership skills, lean manufacturing principles, empowerment and standard operating procedures
– Managing all aspects of the P&L for the facility
– Reviewing production orders and establishing priorities for JIT manufacturing
– Assure departments are operating within company procedures, budgets, and customer requirements
– This includes implementing and achieving strategic objectives related to quality, cost and delivery and implementing continuous improvement initiatives to ensure the organization is a Best in Class manufacturer.
– This position reports to the General Manager and will interact with many executive functions of the company so your success will be recognized!
– Minimum of 3 years of leadership experience in a JIT manufacturing environment
– Excellent leadership, mentoring and development skills, must have led facilities of 200+
– Experience leading in a union manufacturing enviroment required
– Experience in an automotive manufacturing environment with IATF/TS16949 Quality Systems
– Proven ability to teach and implement Lean manufacturing principles and problem-solving techniques
– Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent is required
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com; referencing Job ID# mr3097.