Production Supervisor – Machining and Fabrication
Check out this amazing opportunity to work for a growing company located in beautiful Western Wisconsin and just an hour from the Twin Cities!
– A premier Custom Metal Fabrication manufacturer with over 25 years of providing custom components for small to mid-size OEM’s
– 58,000 square ft. facility with in-house engineering, quality, tooling and material control
– $15m in revenue with plans to get to $25m over the next 5 years!
– 90+ employees
– A small town- family oriented company that empowers its employees to be the go to employer in the area
We Value & Appreciate Our Employees!
– Medical, Dental, Disability, Life insurance
– 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
– Paid time off and Holidays
Your role with the company
– Leading a team of 12 individuals in the machining and fabrication departments across a two shift operation
– Identifying bottlenecks in the processes and implementing improvements to improve on time delivery
– Providing daily planning and coordination for jobs in the department
– Collaborating with fellow Supervisors and communicating departmental goals and KPI’s
– 2+ years production leadership experience in a metal fabrication environment
– Excellent interpersonal skills, team oriented, approachable, respectful, and willingness to engage with all levels of the company
– Developmental leadership style with ability to engage the team and promote a culture of trust and collaboration
– Proven ability to drive improvements in safety, quality, productivity and on time delivery
– Knowledge of machining processes preferred
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; referencing Job ID# mr3109.