Operations Manager – Metal Fabrication
Check out this amazing opportunity to work for a growing company located in beautiful Western Wisconsin and just an hour from the Twin Cities!
– A premier Custom Metal Fabrication manufacturer with over 25 years of providing custom components for small to mid-size OEM’s
– 58,000 square ft. facility with in-house engineering, quality, tooling and material control
– $15m in revenue with plans to get to $25m over the next 5 years!
– 90+ employees
– A small town- family oriented company that empowers its employees to be the go to employer in the area
We Value & Appreciate Our Employees!
– Medical, Dental, Disability, Life insurance
– 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
– Paid time off and Holidays
Your role with the company
– Manage the Operations group, Facility Maintenance, Quality, Scheduling, Supply Chain and Warehouse
– Drive continuous improvement using scrap, rework and delivery data
– Oversee and coordinate building layouts for capital requirements and improvements, including installation and training
– Assure departments are operating within company procedures, budgets, and customer requirements
– 2+ years production experience in metal fabrication (including welding and machining)
– Experience with continuous improvement (process/procedures/people)
– Ability to process and make key decisions with a sense of urgency
– Bachelor’s degree preferred
– Team oriented, approachable, respectful, and willingness to engage with all levels of the company
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com; referencing Job ID# mr3138.