Quality Manager – Machining
Check out this amazing opportunity to work for a growing company located in the Smoky Mountains of North Carolina!
– This company is a division of a 1500+ employee company that serves the recreational vehicle and aerospace industries!
– They have been in business 30+ years and are recognized as “the best place to work in town”
– The North Carolina location employs 150 happy employees with sales of $30M+
– Engrained in their culture is giving back to the community and they are an ESOP company
– They have several locations throughout the US and Mexico and ship internationally
This Company Values and Appreciates Their Employees:
– 401k with company match
– Paid Time Off and Holidays
Your Role with The Company:
– Leading the entire quality organization for this plant consisting of 10 employees
– Being responsible to ensure the ISO 9001 and AS9100 systems
– You will be a senior staff member and help influence the direction of the company
– You will be a key part of continuous improvement
– A beautiful area in North Carolina is a town of about 2000 people offering a small town family atmosphere! There are excellent schools, hiking, biking trails, fishing, kayaking, tubing on a nearby river and much more!
– 5 years of Quality Management experience with direct reports in a manufacturing environment
– Experience with machining with an understanding of machining types and capabilities
– Experience with ISO systems, ISO 9001 and AS9100 preferred
– Excellent problem solving capabilities
– Experience with FMEA and PPAP
– Bachelor Degree desired
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; referencing Job ID# mr3104.