Production Supervisor (1st shift)
Check out this amazing opportunity to work for a growing company located in the Northern Twin Cities Metro!
– A leader in their industry with over 25 years in business
– Currently building a new 150,000 sq foot facility
– 200 employees
– Privately held
This Company Values and Appreciates Their Employees:
– Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
– Disability and Life insurance
– HSA & HRA options
– Paid Time Off and Holidays
– Team Building events and more!
Your Role with The Company:
– You will lead a small team of assembly production members to achieve daily, weekly and monthly production goals
– Focusing on process improvements to increase efficiencies and reduce waste on the manufacturing floor
– This is an advantageous opportunity with new ownership prepared to invest in people and equipment!
– This position reports to the Production Manager and will interact with many functions of the company so your success will be recognized!
– 3+ years of Production Leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
– Strong leadership, mentoring and people development skills
– Experience leading process improvements on the shop floor
– Bachelors’ Degree preferred, equivalent experience will be considered
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; referencing Job ID# mr3160.