Check out this amazing opportunity to work for a growing company located in the Twin Cities Metro!
– A leader in their industry with over 100 years in business
– $300m in revenue across three divisions and eight locations in the midwest
– ISO 9001:2015 registered
– 200+ employees
– Employee owned (ESOP) company
This Company Values and Appreciates Their Employees:
– Medical, Dental, Life and AD&D insurance
– Short and Long Term Disability
– Employee Stock Ownership plan
– Paid Time Off and Holidays
– Health club Reimbursement
Your Role with The Company:
– You will rationalize the supply base and build partnerships with the key suppliers, analyze the spend, and work to negotiate the best balance of cost, quality and delivery for the organization. This involves supporting the materials and commodity strategies across four divisions to maximize the spend.
– This position reports to the Senior Procurement Manager and will interact with many functions of the company so your success will be recognized!
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Minimum of 4 years of experience sourcing raw materials and components in an industrial manufacturing environment
– Proven ability to negotiate with suppliers, qualify new suppliers and audit vendor performance to mitigate risk
– Demonstrated track record of negotiating contracts and agreements with a focus on achieving the best balance of cost, quality, and delivery
– ERP Systems and Software knowledge
– Advanced Excel skills
– Strong analytical and inventory management skills
– Knowledge of ISO Quality systems
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing Job ID# mr3163.