Controller – Manufacturing
Check out this amazing opportunity to work for a growing company located on the western Wisconsin border!
– A leader in the Aerospace and Defense industry for over 75 years
– Engineering, Design, Complex Precision Machining, Assembly and Test capabilities
– 100+ employees, many with long tenures with the company
We Value and Appreciate Our Employees:
– Clean, Modern, and Air Conditioned Facility
– Medical, Dental, Disability, Life, Accident and Vision Insurance
– Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
– Paid Vacation and Holidays
– 401k match
– Annual Bonuses bases on EBITA
Your Role with the Company:
– You will oversee the monthly closing process and regulate and authenticate financial transactions as well as analyzing financial records and reports!
– You will also partner with IT and outside consultants on ERP improvements and upgrades.
– You will lead a small team of accountants and payroll specialists
– This position reports to the Vice President of Finance and the ideal candidate will be someone who could take over the entire Finance team in the future!
– You will interact with many functions of the company so your success will be recognized!
– Located on the Minnesota/Wisconsin border in the middle of lake country
– Affordable living with endless opportunities to play on the abundance of lakes, rivers, snowmobile and ATV trails
– Easy commute from the Northern Twin Cities Metro
– Great local restaurants and brewery
– 5-10 years of experience in the accounting field
– Desire to grow into leadership and/or leadership experience required
– Self-directed, ability to follow through
– Knowledge and experience with ERP systems
– Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance preferred
– Experience with Microsoft Project, Excel, Word
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com; referencing Job ID# mr3047.