Manufacturing Engineer – Machining
Check out this amazing opportunity to work for a growing company located in the Smoky Mountains of North Carolina!
– This company is a division of a 1500+ employee company that serves the recreational vehicle and aerospace industries!
– They have been in business 30+ years and are recognized as “the best place to work in town”
– The North Carolina location employs 150 happy employees with sales of $30M+
– Engrained in their culture is giving back to the community and they are an ESOP company
– They have several locations throughout the US and Mexico and ship internationally
This Company Values and Appreciates Their Employees:
– 401k with company match
– Paid Time Off and Holidays
Your Role with The Company:
– Determining the processes used to manufacture new parts or make revisions to existing parts
– Providing programming and set-up methods, designing fixtures and tooling, and managing the entire process from quote through volume production
– Improving process efficiencies using statistical data and suggestions from the operators
– Solving production issues in a real-time environment on the shop floor
– Following up with corrective actions to implement immediate and permanent solutions
– Supporting the team responsible for advanced product quality planning (APQP) and assisting the Quality Engineer with PPAP requirements
– Generating prototypes as necessary
– This position is located in a small town of 2000 people in an extremely beautiful area of North Carolina! There are excellent schools, hiking and biking trails, fishing, kayaking, tubing on a nearby river and much more!
– 5 – 7 years Manufacturing Engineering experience in a machining operation
– Strong CNC machining programming experience with multiple controllers- ability to set-up and program using G&M codes
– Demonstrated use of statistical process control and experience with Mastercam/AutoCAD
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering OR 1+ years’ experience in relative field
– Strong communication skills with the ability to work cross functionally with diverse teams
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com; referencing Job ID# mr3113.