Quality Manager – Manufacturing
Check out this amazing opportunity to work for a growing company located in the Northern suburbs of Minneapolis/St. Paul!
– A leader in their industry with over 100 years in business
– $150m in revenue across three divisions and twelve locations
– 200+ employees
– Employee owned (ESOP) company
– ISO 9001:2015 registered manufacturer
Your role with the company
– The Quality Manager will manage the quality processes and procedures for the entire division with a focus on proactively using quality performance data and partnering cross-functionally to drive continuous improvement efforts.
– You will also manage the ISO quality system to ensure compliance and drive the corrective action process across the organization.
– This position reports to the General Manager and will interact with many functions of the company so your success will be recognized!
– Bachelor Degree Required
– 5+ years of experience in Quality Management or Quality Engineering in a manufacturing environment
– Knowledge and experience of ISO Quality Systems
– Demonstrated Leadership Skills
– Continuous Improvement/Lean experience preferred
– Experience with or knowledge of rubber or foam manufacturing preferred
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com; referencing Job ID# mr3053