Check out this amazing opportunity to work for a growing company located on the Northeast side of the Twin Cities Metro!
– A global leader in their industry with over 65 years in business
– Strong focus on innovation
– ISO 9001 certified
– 150+ employees
– Privately held
This Company Values and Appreciates Their Employees:
– Great Health insurance (over 80% of premium paid by company)
– Company paid Dental
– 401k program with 4% match
– Annual Bonuses
– Paid Time Off and Holidays
Your Role with The Company:
– You will modify existing technologies to met the unique specifications of the customer. This will include customer interface and occasional travel for installation and troubleshooting.
– This position reports to the Engineering Manager and will interact with many functions of the company so your success will be recognized!
– Minimum of 2 year degree in drafting or engineering required
– Proficiency in CAD systems such as Inventor, AutoCAD or Solidworks
– Familiarity with ISO quality standards
– Ability to communicate effectively with customers and cross-functional team members
– Proficiency in ERP software
– Ability to travel domestically and internationally
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com; referencing Job ID# mr3114.