Manufacturing Engineer – Fabrication
Check out this amazing opportunity to work for a growing company located in Southeast Wisconsin!
– $6m in revenue across 2 locations
– Large 30,000 square foot facility
– 20+ employees
– Privately owned
This Company Values and Appreciates Their Employees:
– Medical, Dental, Disability, Life insurance
– Paid Time Off and Holidays
– Team Building events and more!
Your Role with The Company:
– You will lead the production of new, custom products from the quote stage through ongoing production!
– You will also interact with the customer on design requirements and work to increase business relationships with them.
– This position reports to the President/Owner and will interact with many functions of the company so your success will be recognized!
– 5+ years of experience in a metal fabrication manufacturing environment
– Strong understanding of metal fabrication processes and equipment
– Design experience in a 3D design system such as AutoCAD or Solidworks
– Proven ability to succesfully manage each part from quote stage through production
– Working knowledge of quality systems
– Bachelor Degree in engineering preferred, equivalent experience will be considered
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com; referencing Job ID# mr3083.