Quality Engineer – Machining
Quality Engineer – Aerospace and Defense – Machining
Looking for a great opportunity to apply your skills and knowledge for a growing manufacturing company in Western Wisconsin? Our client supplies to the Aerospace and Defense industry and their customers continue to increase business with them as they have become a trusted partner with quality, delivery, and technical assistance!
They have 150 employees at this location and almost 300 in company-wide. This is a privately held and family run organization that continues to grow!
This position reports to the Quality Manager and includes the below responsibilities:
• Working cross functionally you will be the go to person for gathering and evaluating data to solve quality related issues.
• Planning and leading projects by identifying and organizing activities within customer guidelines, supporting external and conducting internal audits.
• Developing and implementing test methods, quality plans, and processes for production as well as developing gage, process, and machine capability studies.
• Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data while making recommendations using standard statistical techniques.
• Providing support to all areas to ensure that specific goals are being met in terms of quality, quantity, and timeliness.
An excellent candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
• 3-9 years engineering experience with a focus in quality (metals experience required)
• Bachelors in Engineering required or equivalent
• Experience in aerospace AS9100 required: further experience in ISO 9001 or ISO 13485 a plus
• Six Sigma Green Belt required (black belt preferred)
• Proficient with GD&T, SPC and Minitab statistical software with working knowledge of data collection methodologies (such as: Prolink QC Calc, Office Buddy, Discus)
This position provides an opportunity to show your abilities and aid in growth and success for a life-long career!
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; reference Job ID# mr3042.