Regulatory Compliance Engineer
Check out this amazing opportunity to work for a growing company located in Western Wisconsin! Concerned about the commute? Remote work is an option!
– This company has 250 employees in their Wisconsin location
– They are continuously growing and adding to their organization.
– They work diligently to maintain their “people first” culture by engaging their employees and weaving a team atmosphere throughout all levels of the organization.
This Company Values and Appreciates Their Employees:
– Medical, Dental, Disability, Life insurance
– Tuition Reimursement
– 401k, Annual Bonuses
– Paid Time Off and Holidays
– Annual Company Picnic, Team Building events and more!
– The small-town community is easily commutable from the Twin Cities, but if you prefer “country living” there are some beautiful places to live. The schools are excellent and rated high amongst Wisconsin schools.
– Concerned about a long commute? Remote work is also an option!
Your Role with The Company:
– The Senior Regulatory and Compliance Engineer you will be responsible for monitoring global business activites for compliance. You will be expected to set up the global infrastructure for the company including developing and implementing compliance programs and data management for the organization.
– This position reports to the Director of Research and Development and will interact with many functions of the company so your success will be recognized!
– Five years’ of hands on regulatory compliance experience in a manufacturing environment
– Experience in medical device, polymer compounding, automotive, aerospace or industrial manufacturing preferred
– Extensive time and project management skills with proven ability to set priorities and deliver on deadlines
– Must have familiarity with EU MDR and EU Waste Frame Directive(SCIP)
– Strong proficiency of REACH, RoHS, Prop 65, and TSCA required
– Expert level Excel skills required
– Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field or Regulatory Compliance Certificate with at least ten years of experience
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; referencing Job ID# mr3116.