Supply Chain Manager
Check out this awesome opportunity to work for a growing company located in beautiful Western Wisconsin and just an hour from the Twin Cities!
– A premier manufacturer providing custom components for OEM’s for over 25 years
– Large facility with in-house engineering, quality, tooling and material control
– $15m in revenue with plans to get to $25m over the next 5 years!
– 90+ employees
– A small town- family oriented company that empowers its employees
– This company lives their values, hires by them, runs the company by them and expects all employees to follow them
This Company Values & Appreciate Their Employees!
– Medical, Dental, Disability, Life insurance
– 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
– Paid time off and Holidays
– Flexible schedules
Your role with the company
– Building relationships with the current supply base, analyze the spend and work to negotiate the best balance of cost, quality and delivery for the organization
– Providing day-today direction for a team across procurement, inventory and logistics
– Developing and implementing standardized processes for sourcing, supplier management, inventory control and logistics to maximize the spend
– Collaborating cross functionally to ensure the make vs buy decisions are executed in the best interest of the organization
– Partnering with Quality and Engineering to develop a strategic supply base that meets the needs of the company
– Negotiating with vendors to ensure best cost, quality, and delivery
– Utilizing Microsoft Excel and ERP for analysis and reporting
– Minimum of 5 years of recent supply chain and materials management experience in a manufacturing environment
– Strong talent management, leadership, and people development skills
– Experience defining and implementing best practices and standard operating procedures
– Strong experience with sourcing raw materials, supplier management, inventory management, cost reduction, and cost avoidance
– Demonstrated track record of negotiating contracts and agreements with a focus on achieving the best balance of cost, quality, and delivery
– Experience with ERP implementation highly preferred
– Strong Microsoft Excel skills
– Bachelor’s degree preferred
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com, referencing Job ID# mr3164.