Business Development Manager -Manufacturing-Remote
Business Development Manager – Casting/Machining – Remote
Our Minnesota-based client is looking for a person who understands how to sell technical products to OEM’s and has a passion for growing business with existing clients and developing new clients.
A leader in their industry with over 140 years in business
Serve multiple industries including Agriculture, Defense, Construction and Rail
How they Value and Appreciate their Employees:
Medical, Dental and Health Savings Accounts
Short and Long Term Disability and Basic Life Insurance
Paid Time Off
Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Spending options
410k Contributions and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Various Family and Co-worker Gatherings and Team Building Activities
Charitable Giving Programs
Your Role with The Company:
This position reports to the Chief Revenue Officer and in this role you will dedicate 75% of your time to growing sales with existing customers and the remaining 25% focused on developing new business with clients across MN, WI, ND, SD and MI!
– 5-7 years of experience in outside industrial sales with technical products selling to OEM’s.
– Bachelor’s degree B.S/B.A. or work equivalent in sales and marketing.
– Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
– Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
– Strong reasoning, analytical and technical skills.
– Strong Microsoft Office Suite and Excel user.
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; referencing Job ID# mr3032.