Check out this amazing opportunity to work for a growing company located in Western Wisconsin!
– A leader in their industry with over 40 years in business
– 80+ employees
– Privately held
This Company Values and Appreciates Their Employees:
– Medical, Dental, Disability, Life insurance
– Paid Time Off and Holidays
– Team Building events and more!
Your Role with The Company:
– Designing custom products made out of metal and wood materials using Solidworks.
– Interacting with account managers to ensure adherance to client, product and industry standards
– Ensuring design for manufacturability
– Preparing to lead the design department in the future
– This position reports to the Design Engineering Manager and will interact with many functions of the company so your success will be recognized!
– 2+ years design engineering experience in metal and/or wood product manufacturing environment
– Experience with SolidWorks or other similar CAD programs
– Previous leadership experience or desire to grow into leadership preferred
– Degree in engineering or related field preferred but not required
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; referencing Job ID# mr3112.