Test Engineer – Product Development /Manufacturing
Test Engineer – Product Development / Manufacturing
Become a part of a growing team that is one of the world’s largest suppliers of products that enhance one of the Earth’s most precious resources! Their management team is one that has empowered employees with immeasurable opportunities to grow and advance!
Our client is located on the Eastern side of the Twin Cities, has been in business for over 95 years, and is on a trajectory for immense growth! With over 140 employees at this location they are a part of a larger, global company that provides game changing innovations in their market.
Your role with the company
• Being the integral part of the new product development team by leading all activities for product validation, being highly involved in design reviews while offering insight.
• Designing, building, and executing the plans to assure new products are meeting customer requirements under guidance of the Project Engineer.
• Being a part of product and process improvements by evaluating past tests and implementing changes as needed.
• Understanding of product development process
• Bachelors in an Engineering discipline required
• 5+ years’ experience in product testing or test lab operations
• Proficiency in software applications: Microsoft Office, PLC programming, LabView (or equivalent)
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com; referencing Job ID#mr3057.