Process Engineer – NPI and Manufacturing Support
Looking for a great opportunity to be part of a growing manufacturing company in Western Wisconsin that prides themselves on their strong values? We are seeking a highly motivated Process Engineer to become part of the team supporting multiple product lines.
This position reports to the Engineering Director and will provide you with the responsibilities of:
• Managing the implementation of new parts/assemblies into production
• Creating work instructions and providing any assembly aids that manufacturing needs to consistently make product to print specifications
• Leading and supporting process improvement teams
• Determining the packaging
• Providing input on cable design for DFM
• Working with the production personnel to launch new products successfully
• Troubleshooting issues using measurement data and driving the resolution process
An excellent candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
• Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or a technical field or equivalent work experience
• Good understanding of how to read prints
• Experience with electrical products desired
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
This position will provide you the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities and position you for career growth with a growing company. You will be working for a rock solid company who prides themselves on strong values.
Interested? Apply below! Please submit any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org; reference Job ID# mr2926.