Check out this amazing opportunity to advance your career with a growing company located in Northwest Wisconsin!
– A leader in their industry with over 100 years in business
– 3 shift operation Monday through Friday
– ISO 9001:2015 certified
– 180+ employees at this location
– Publicly held
This Company Values and Appreciates Their Employees:
– Medical, Dental, Vision
– Disability, Life insurance
– 401k with company match, Profit sharing
– Paid Time Off and Holidays
Your Role with The Company:
– You will lead a team of seven and manage the quality functions for the plant managing supplier, plant and customer quality. This includes sustaining the lean cutlure and optimizing the quality management system. This position reports to the Plant Manager and will interact with many functions of the company so your success will be recognized!
– 5+ years of Quality Engineering experience in manufacturing
– Leadership experience with direct reports
– Proficiency in ISO 9001 quality management systems
– Continuous improvement mindset and experience with Lean problem solving tools
– Knowledge of or experience with machining processes preferred
– Bachelor Degree in engineering or related discipline is required
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; referencing Job ID# mr3136.