Manufacturing Engineer – Machining
Check out this amazing opportunity to work for a growing company located on the Eastern side of the Twin Cities Metro area!
– A leader in their industry with nearly 50 years in business
– $46m in revenue – doubled in the last 8 years
– ISO/IATF 16949 registered
– 140+ employees
– Privately held
This Company Values and Appreciates Their Employees:
– Medical, Dental, Disability, Life insurance
– Annual Profit Sharing
– Paid Time Off and Holidays
– Team Building events and more!
Your Role with The Company:
– You will develop and maintain manufacturing processes with a focus on achieving the best balance of cost, quality and efficiency in production. This includes providing cost estimates, assisting with quotations and making recommendations to improve the quality and cost efficiency of product.
– This position reports to the Engineering Manager and will interact with many functions of the company so your success will be recognized!
– Manufacturing engineering experience preferred but not required
– Experience in a machining environment
– Ability to take initiative and problem solve
– Technical knowledge – understanding of manufacturing operations, ability to read blue prints
– Knowledge of & experience with applying LEAN concepts
– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred, Associates Degree with equivalent experience will be considered
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com; referencing Job ID# mr3139.